Terms & Conditions Sustainable Earth
Take some time to check in detail this Declaration which was prepared in compliance with GPA 679,2018 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), which is a directly binding legislative act and in accordance with applicable Greek law.
More information, which indicates certain uses of your personal data along with the option to select or exit them, may also be provided during the collection of your personal data.
Sustainable Earth operates as a modern company active in the service and trade of agricultural products in Greece, distributing its products in both the Greek and the international market through the local stores or the online store at aiforosgi.com.gr.
Sustainable Earth with TIN 800430757 at the Tax Office of Kifissia, is located at the address 4 Kythyron, 29th km E.O. Afidnon-Oropos and is supervised by the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND NEVER
We collect and process the personal data you provide to us under the following legal bases:
• Legal interest as required for the fulfillment of the provided services
• Legal Obligation for our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Your consent, which you can revoke in the context of your rights
We do not process personal data without your consent or without being our customers or without having provided your data to the Company yourself.
The company Sustainable Earth asks you to submit some personal data to provide us with the products or services you request. For example, when you shop, contact our customer service, ask for news, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with or use our Websites.
• This personal data includes the following:
• Contact details, including name, email, no. telephone, postal and billing address
• Login and account details, including username, password and unique user ID
• Personal information, including gender, city and shopping history
• Payment or credit card details
• Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
At this point it is pointed out that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide to us.
• Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information, and battery information
• Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser identification and version data, as well as web beacons and tags
TOOLS to Adjust What Personal Data We Collect
WHY and HOW we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide information about the Websites and Services you request
When you use the Websites, we use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you have requested. For example, if you make a purchase on the website aiforosgi.com.gr, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to contact you about the purchase, event or promotion . If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help you resolve a problem or answer your questions.
In many cases, in order to use certain elements on the Websites, you may need to provide Sustainable Earth with additional data or additional consent to use certain elements in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may need to provide the login information for your social media accounts.
When you give your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about Sustainable Earth products, services and other promotions. You can opt-out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
If you are already a Sustainable Earth customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide to send us marketing updates on similar Sustainable Earth products or services, as permitted by applicable law. (unless you have already chosen not to receive such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us to personalize our communication with you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services
Use your personal data for our business. For example, when making a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience, to assist you in identifying technical and service issues, and to manage your Websites.
For the protection of rights, assets or security, ours or those of others
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data on how we use our Websites and Services to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we can use information on how to use the search and find products by visitors of the website aiforosgi.com.gr, in order to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offers in the "showcases" of the electronic our store.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and we will provide special notifications when we collect the data, while securing your consent where needed.
In order to process your personal data, we rely on certain legal bases, depending on how you operate on our Websites
• When you purchase Sustainable Earth products from our Websites, we need your personal information to fulfill our contract. For example, we need the payment and contact details for the delivery of your order.
• We also rely on other legal bases, such as our reasonable rights as a business, compliance with a legal obligation or the protection of our vital interests
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Notification from Sustainable Earth
We do not trade or transmit your personal data to third parties except in the context of what is set forth in this Privacy Statement as well as in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Sustainable Earth shares your personal data with:
• Sustainable Earth group companies for the purposes and under the above conditions
• Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of Sustainable Earth, for example for credit card and payment processing, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, brand promotion management and products, as well as the management of certain services and items. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements
• that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• To other third parties when you have given your consent
We may also transfer personal data we hold about you in the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (such as in the event of a reorganization, transfer, liquidation or liquidation).
Notification from you
When you use certain social media items on our Websites, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interaction with Sustainable Earth.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Sustainable Earth we take all the necessary measures to protect and secure information. More specifically, we have developed and implemented optimal technical and organizational mechanisms for security and protection of information in order to protect their integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal data.
Protecting your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Sustainable Earth we recognize and guarantee your following rights:
• Right to transparent information, for the exercise of your rights (Articles 12, 13, 14 GCC),
• Right of access (Article 15 GCC) to the personal data we have collected from you
• Right to correct (Article 16 GCC) the inaccurate personal information we have about you
• Right to delete ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17 GBP) of the Member-User account and the information we have about you. It should be noted that the exercise of the right to unsubscribe to an active subscriber implies the inability to continue to provide the services you requested
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GCC) where possible
• Right of objection (Article 21 GCC) to the processing of your personal data
• Right to revoke your already given consent (Article 7 GCC), ie to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on the consent. The legality of the processing of your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time at which you requested the revocation.
• Right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens, PC 23 23, +30 210 6475600, email@example.com)
You have every right to exercise your rights by letter to the address of Kythyron 4, 29th km E.O. Afidnon-Oropou, PC: 19014. We ask that your relevant requests be accompanied by the appropriate identification documents of your person, with the explicit reservation of the Company to request the provision of additional information in order to identify and confirm your details.
Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications
If you have a Sustainable Earth account, you can choose not to receive Sustainable Earth marketing communications by modifying your options in the "view or change your profile" section of our Websites. You can also choose not to receive marketing communications by changing the email and sms records by clicking the delete link or following the instructions included in the message. Alternatively you can contact us using the details.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Sustainable Earth collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when you use our Websites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie ID, information about your cookies, and information about whether your device has software for accessing certain components, (iii) unique device ID and device type, (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings, (vi) country and time zone, (vii) previous visits to websites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, declared preferences, and (ix) access times and related URLs.
It is also possible to collect information from third parties through Websites using cookies, third party plugins and widget tools. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of such data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Functionality: These cookies are required for basic website functions and are therefore always enabled. They include cookies that allow our Websites to "remember" you during your browsing, during an individual visit or, if requested, from one visit to another. They allow the "Shopping Cart" and "Checkout" features to be available and help with security and compliance issues.
Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the operation of our Websites by monitoring usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on websites. Rejecting these cookies can lead to inadequate personalization of proposals and poor website performance.
Social media and advertising: Social media cookies offer you the ability to connect to the social media networks you use and share content from our Websites to social media. Ad (third party) cookies collect information to contribute to the better personalization of ads according to your interests, both on our Websites and others. In some cases, these cookies include the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of ads that are not so relevant to you or the inability to effectively connect with Facebook, or other social media and / or the inability of you to share content on social media.
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties that have access to your web browser (via the Sustainable Earth Websites), we recommend that you install a plugin specifically designed for this purpose. You can also enable notification sent to you from your computer each time cookies are sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through the web browser settings on each web browser and device you use. Because every web browser is a little different, we suggest that you refer to the Help menu of your web browser to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many components that make our Websites and Apps more efficient, and some of our services may not work properly.
Sustainable Earth holds your data, in compliance with the provisions of this Declaration and the provisions of current legislation. If you nevertheless wish to make a complaint in this regard, you reserve the right to file your complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP).
Marketing of organic products
Kythiron 4, 29th km E.O. Afidnon-Oropou, PC .: 19014
Personal Data Protection Authority (ΑΠΔΠΧ)
Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens